Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

100 questions. I just realized.LOL.

Assalamualaikum..I am about to do this post for the last day of 2011 :) found it in Cute Cats Production


Note: If you got tagged by me, you have to take this survey and re-post it!

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: Coke at McD, I took it sometimes.
2. Last phone call: My lovely aunt..Ucu
3. Last text message: To my lovely aunt,ask her to call me back.LOL
4. Last song you listened to: If Your Not the One - Daniel Beddingfield
5. Last time you cried: just now, watching Kal Ho Na Ho.

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Got back with someone you’ve broken up with: No.
7. Been cheated on: I think so.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: I kissed all that I loved.did I have to be regretted?.
9. Lost someone specialAbsolutely.
10. Been depressed: Yes
11. Been drunk and threw up: I don't drink because I am Muslim. but I threw up .haha

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Blue
13. Black
14. Actually I like something that colorful.

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)

15. Made a new friend: Yeahh, I like to make friends.Hobby.
16. Fallen out of love: Yes but He's taken. but I pray for his happiness.
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes, last night with couple of new friends.Awesome girls.
18. Met someone who changed you: I am sure.
19. Found out who your true friends wereAbsolutely. I have two. Nuramira and Khairulazfar.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes ,just let what people said. I can't control their mouth.
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend’s list: Yes. I like to kiss my girlfriends's cheek. :)
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 70%
23. How many kids do you want?: I thought of 4 maybe. I like kids for sure.
24. Do you have any pets?: Have cats. I like cats too.
25. Do you want to change your name: No I don't want to. I like my name. It's my mark.LOL
26. What did you do for your last birthday?: Have a lots of wishes. And end up by got a wish from Hazami.My favorite singer. 
27. What time did you wake up today?: 6.00 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? I celebrated my friend's birthday, then go to karaoke until 1 am.Ohhh
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: I want to ride a roller coaster.please someone !
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Two days ago before I'm back to Malacca.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?: I wouldn’t change a thing. I love my life ;)
32. What are you listening to right now: 2011 recap at TV3 while typing. 
34. Who is getting on your nerves now?: No one I think.
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook / Youtube / Twitter / Blog.
36.What’s your real name: Nurfarahana Abdul Aziz
37. Nicknames: Farah, Manja. 
39. Zodiac sign: Leo. But I'd stop to read anything about zodiac.
40. Male or female?: Female.
41. Primary School?: Sekolah Kebangsaan Tenang Stesen.
42. Secondary School?: Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato' Bentara Dalam.
43. High school/college?: Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka in present.
44. Hair color: Black.
45. Long or short: Long.
46. Height: 164cm. I think it's tall for a girl.
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Yes and He's taken already.
48: What do you like about yourself?: I like myself.You answer it.
49. Piercings: Yes.
50: Tattoos: None. Never.
51. Righty or lefty: Righty.

FIRST:

52. First surgery: No.
53. First piercing: Yes.Ear.
54. First best friend: Nuramira Mohtar.
55. First sport you joined: Net ball. GS and GA.
56. First vacation: Genting Highland when I am 6 years old.
57. First pair of trainers: Music coach for my music band.

RIGHT NOW:

58. Eating: I am eating Maggi right now. Yummy.
59. Drinking: Plain water.
60. I’m about to: Reblog, Retweet, Facebook.
61. Listening to: I'll Be Back - 2pm.
62. Waiting for: 25th January 2012. I am gonna start my very first Industrial Training.
63. I’m feeling: Happy.

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids?: I want ! I want! 
65. Get married?Absolutely.
66. Career: Undecided. Manager maybe?
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller.
70. Older or Younger: Younger.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms :)
73. Sensitive or loud: Both. but not into it. 
74. Hook-up or relationship: Maybe.

HAVE YOU:

75. Kissed a stranger: NO.
76. Drank hard Liquor: NEVER.
77. Lost glasses/contacts: YES :P always LOL.
78. Sex on first date: WTH? NO! NEVER! I keep it for marriage.
79. Broken someone’s heart: I think so.
80. Been arrested: NEVER.
81. Turned someone down: I don't think so. But I dumped.
82. Cried when someone died: Yeah.
83. Fallen for a friend: Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself: Yes, I do. 
85. Love at first sight: No but i like to captured someone with nice face.
86. Heaven: Yes.
87. Santa Claus: No.
88. Kiss on the first date: NO.
89. Angels: Yes.
90. God: Yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: 

91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: NO! Loyal.
92. Did you sing today?: Sing is my career. Hee
93. Did something illegal?:  Stealing? I borrowed it actually.
 94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?:  I love my childhood.
95. The moment you would choose to relive?: The day which all my family gather.
96. Are you afraid of falling in love?: No . It's normal.
97. When was the last time you lied?: Not remember.
98. Are you usually late, early or right on time?: Late.Haha. But sometimes I am punctual.
99. Would you give your life to save someone else’s?: No. Life once. I have to appreciate it.
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths?: Not at all :) It's truly truth.

Happy New Year indeed to all my friends. Actually I am not into this kind of new year cause I am Muslim. But still it can be celebrate but not too much. So may all of your dreams come true. Good Bye 2011, Welcome 2012. And i'll be 23 this year. It's time to change.

but I feel like to tag : http://misyamissyou.blogspot.com/
                             : http://maznishahibul.blogspot.com/
                             : http://lipslikesugar87.blogspot.com/


please answer it. TQ in advance :)

8 comments:

Mazni said...

Whohaaa, tq yea. nanti maz jawab. HARUS <3

Nurfarahana Abdul Aziz said...

Heee..thanx Mazni ! :) 100 tau..hehe

syaq said...

banyaknye soalan nak kene jawab hehe

Nurfarahana Abdul Aziz said...

kannn tapi serius tak sedar pun ada 100 soalan..

Anonymous said...

salam...

selamat menyambut tahun 2012...

saya folo blog awak...**342

Nurfarahana Abdul Aziz said...

salam..selamat2 ..thanx :)

Zul De Alexis said...

wah byknya..hehe..

Nurfarahana Abdul Aziz said...

org sibuk study, sy buat keja lain..haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...